Product Number: LIG 3 R Ligand 3™ is designed to help maintain circulation and support normal muscle recovery. Ligand 3™ contains adaptogens and antioxidants to support working muscle and connective tissue. 960g, 30 day supply
A revolutionary new product from Foxden Equine, Ligand 3™ is designed to help maintain circulation and support muscle recovery. Ligand 3™ contains adaptogens and antioxidants to support working muscle and connective tissue.
Ligand 3™ is excellent for supporting healthy recovery from tendon strain or sprain, overexertion soreness and generalized muscle soreness in horses. Ligand 3™ may be of assistance in helping horses with DSLD and laminitis become more comfortable.
Contains a mixture of amino acids and herbals:
Administer 31g daily. Scoop will be included.
- Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate(AAKG) promotes increased nitric oxide production and enhances circulation leading to less frequent post workout muscle soreness. Although the precise mechanism is unknown, AAKG decreases muscle protein breakdown and/or increases protein synthesis, thus promoting muscle healing. AAKG is also known to help maintain circulation in the foot and other tissues.
- Jiagoluan is an adaptogen that has a powerful regulatory effect on a number of body systems, assisting with blood pressure, the digestive system, the immune system, mental functions and more. This regulatory effect on bodily functions is the hallmark of an adaptogen.
- Rhodiola Rosea counteracts the mental and physical effects of stress. It works naturally to promote the synthesis of ATP, the primary energy source for all cells in the body, especially those that are healing from injury. It is a potent herb that helps reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol while enhancing levels of key brain chemicals involved in regulating mood.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine specifically benefits the brain because of its antioxidant properties. Carnitine is an amino acid the body utilizes to burn fat and convert it into energy. Supplemental Carnitine can improve this process. This property has led to the utilization of Carnitine for healing various muscle diseases and injuries.
Active Ingredients per 31g:
- A proprietary blend of [L-Arginine,
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine,
- Rhodiola Rosea] 31g
$12.50 FLAT RATE and FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 for all orders shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii – please call our office to place orders, these will ship out United States Postal Service.
Our standard shipping is UPS Ground. We ship in-stock items the same day Monday-Friday, cutoff time is 3 pm EST.
We are located in Virginia, so shipping times are as follows:
- East Coast - please allow 1 to 3 business days
- Midwest - please allow 3 to 5 business days
- West Coast - please allow 5 to 7 business days
UPS Next Day, 2nd Day Air and 3-Day Shipping are available to the contiguous United States only, please call the office to get rates and place orders.
Sorry, we do not ship to Canada or Internationally at this time. For Canadian customers, please contact Kane Veterinary Supply for information on Canadian Dealers.
PO Box 480
2428 Stuarts Draft Hwy.
Stuarts Draft, VA 24477
Store Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Phone – 540-337-5450
Email – email@example.com