TopForm EQ™ combines nine high quality amino acids that are essential for muscle development and muscle recovery after exertion. Incorporating TopForm EQ™ in the daily diet of a horse, in addition to maintaining a consistent exercise program for the equine athlete, can aid in the development of healthy working muscles as well as the development of a strong topline.
We recommend feeding 1 to 3 scoops (20 to 60 grams) of TopForm EQ daily based on the condition of the individual horse.
TopForm EQ contains:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amino acid the body utilizes to burn fat and convert it to energy. Supplemental Acetyl-L-Carnitine can improve this process. This property has led to its utilization for healing various muscle diseases and injuries.
- L-Arginine AKG is an amino acid that is vital to the regeneration of muscle fibers following exertion, and may help reduce oxidative stress in active tissues.
- L-Leucine is an essential amino acid, and one of the Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) involved in muscle recovery from exertion. BCAAs are considered to be involved with maintenance of working muscle fibers.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis throughout the body. It has well known activity in muscle repair and recovery. It may also be involved in maintenance of bone integrity.
- DL-Methionine is an amino acid that has many vital roles in the body from hair growth, tissue repair, and protein synthesis, producing SAMe and many other important substances.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that is best known for its effect in helping muscle recover from exertion and to regain strength.
- Whey Protein is a source of Branch Chain Amino Acids which are involved in muscle recovery and muscle mass.
- HMB assists in prevention of muscle damage and supports the rebuilding muscle cells.
- Acetyl-L-Cystine is an important component of collagen and structural proteins.
- L-Threonine and L-Tyrosine are both essential amino acids that are often limited in the normal diet of horses.
$12.50 FLAT RATE and FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 for all orders shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii – please call our office to place orders, these will ship out United States Postal Service.
Our standard shipping is UPS Ground. We ship in-stock items the same day Monday-Friday, cutoff time is 3 pm EST.
We are located in Virginia, so shipping times are as follows:
- East Coast - please allow 1 to 3 business days
- Midwest - please allow 3 to 5 business days
- West Coast - please allow 5 to 7 business days
UPS Next Day, 2nd Day Air and 3-Day Shipping are available to the contiguous United States only, please call the office to get rates and place orders.
Sorry, we do not ship to Canada or Internationally at this time. For Canadian customers, please contact Kane Veterinary Supply for information on Canadian Dealers.
PO Box 480
2428 Stuarts Draft Hwy.
Stuarts Draft, VA 24477
Store Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Phone – 540-337-5450
Email – email@example.com