KeraFlex HA EQ™
A breakthrough in joint support! KeraFlex HA EQ™ combines two powerful joint support ingredients, Cynatine FLX™ and Hyaluronic Acid, into one great product for lasting results.
KeraFlex HA EQ™ combines two powerful joint support ingredients, Cynatine FLX™ and Hyaluronic Acid, into one great product for lasting results.
Cynatine FLX™ is a natural alternative to Glucosamine and Chondroitin that combines joint health and antioxidant properties into a single premium ingredient made from Keratin protein. Cynatine FLX™ promotes joint health in four ways:
- Promotes cartilage development and helps to build joint resilience - In-vitro testing has shown that Cynatine FLX™ has a stimulating effect on cell growth, as well as supplying the sulfur-rich amino acid Cysteine needed for proteoglycan synthesis. Proteoglycans are sulfated polymers in joints which are required for joint mobility, strength and resistance to compression – without sulfation, joints deteriorate.
- Helps build Glutathione, the body’s own antioxidant - Cynatine FLX may improve the synthesis of Glutathione and other important joint antioxidant enzymes, natural defense mechanisms that fight free radicals.
- Helps Increase Taurine CL Synthesis - Taurine CL has been shown to have joint health properties.
- Provides direct antioxidant protection – Trials have shown that Cynatine FLX fights free radicals that cause joint discomfort.
Hyaluronic Acid is the gold standard for joint care, used to cushion and lubricate joints. Hyaluronic Acid is a glycosaminoglycan that plays a crucial role in maintaining and regulating moisture in tissues. Optimum levels of Hyaluronic Acid are of paramount importance for joint and cartilage health. Aside from being a lubricant in joints, Hyaluronic Acid is a special mucopolysaccharide that affects the way the body responds to injury. Poor lubrication due to low Hyaluronic Acid levels is a major cause of discomfort in joints. When present in a joint, even a joint with little or no cartilage, Hyaluronic Acid can provide a buffer effect.
Active Ingredients per 15ml (½ oz) Dose:
- Keratin 1.5g Hyaluronic Acid 100mg
- Potassium Sorbate,
- Sodium Benzoate
Why in Solution?
Hyaluronic Acid and Cynatine FLX are more readily absorbed by the GI tract when given as a solution or liquid rather than as a dry powder. Faster and better absorption results in noticeable change in a shorter period of time.
How is KeraFlex HA EQ™ Made?
KeraFlex HA EQ™ will arrive in a 450ml bottle containing powder. Add distilled water according to the instructions provided on the label, then shake well for the solution to mix properly. Once in solution, the product has a shelf life of 45 days.
Fill bottle with distilled water to 450ml line. Shake Well. Give ½oz (15ml) – 1oz (30ml) daily.
In clean container, mix entire contents of packet with 450ml of distilled water. Shake Well. Give ½oz (15ml) – 1oz (30ml) daily.
$12.50 FLAT RATE and FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 for all orders shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii – please call our office to place orders, these will ship out United States Postal Service.
Our standard shipping is UPS Ground. We ship in-stock items the same day Monday-Friday, cutoff time is 3 pm EST.
We are located in Virginia, so shipping times are as follows:
- East Coast - please allow 1 to 3 business days
- Midwest - please allow 3 to 5 business days
- West Coast - please allow 5 to 7 business days
UPS Next Day, 2nd Day Air and 3-Day Shipping are available to the contiguous United States only, please call the office to get rates and place orders.
Sorry, we do not ship to Canada or Internationally at this time. For Canadian customers, please contact Kane Veterinary Supply for information on Canadian Dealers.
PO Box 480
2428 Stuarts Draft Hwy.
Stuarts Draft, VA 24477
Store Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Phone – 540-337-5450
Email – email@example.com