Product Number: RM Packet R
Recovery Mix™ contains essential amino acids, electrolytes and other essential nutrients to help your horse to recover after exertion. During heavy exercise, horses naturally lose large amounts of essential nutrients and experience protein and muscle breakdown. If these nutrients are not replaced, your horse could experience dehydration, muscle weakness or soreness, overheating, lack of energy and poor performance.
Recovery Mix™ is ideal for horses enduring heavy exercise or exertion such as racing, endurance, eventing, or combined driving competitions. It can also be useful to help horses recover from shipping long distances or in hot weather.
Give Recovery Mix™ to your horse prior to, during and/or after heavy exercise to:
- Support electrolyte balance and replace electrolytes lost in sweat
- Help maintain lean muscle tissue and minimize protein and muscle breakdown
- Promote normal muscle recovery
- Support nitric oxide production to help provide blood flow to sweat glands
Recovery Mix™ contains essential nutrients and electrolytes to help support normal, healthy recovery after exertion and strenuous activity:
- Nine of the most important amino acids, including L-Leucine, L-Arginine AKG, L-Ornithine AKG and n-Acetyl-l-Carnitine
- Calcium ß-Hydroxy ß-Methyl Butyrate (HMB) assists in the normal muscle building process and helps the muscle cells recover from work
- Electrolytes help maintain hydration
- Sodium Hyaluronate supports a normal inflammatory response and encourages rehydration of interstitial tissue
- Sucrose provides immediate energy muscles need for normal recovery
Give entire contents of packet in feed within two hours post-exertion, or mix with liquid and administer with an oral syringe.
Horses using Recovery Mix™ or any other electrolyte supplement should be given ample access to water.
- Arrives in single dose packets.
- Give entire contents of packet (107.6g) in feed within two hours post-exertion, or mix with liquid and administer with an oral syringe.
- Horses using Recovery Mix™ or any other electrolyte supplement should be given ample access to water.
Active Ingredients per 107.6g:
- A proprietary blend of [Sucrose, Sodium Choloride,
- Potassium Chloride,
- Calcium Carbonate,
- Magnesium Citrate,
- Calcium β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate (HMB),
- L-Threonine ,
- L-Tyrosine ,
- L-Lysine, L-Tryptophan,
- Hyaluronic Acid,
- DL-Methionine] 107.6g
- Sodium Aluminosilicate
$12.50 FLAT RATE and FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 for all orders shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii – please call our office to place orders, these will ship out United States Postal Service.
Our standard shipping is UPS Ground. We ship in-stock items the same day Monday-Friday, cutoff time is 3 pm EST.
We are located in Virginia, so shipping times are as follows:
- East Coast - please allow 1 to 3 business days
- Midwest - please allow 3 to 5 business days
- West Coast - please allow 5 to 7 business days
UPS Next Day, 2nd Day Air and 3-Day Shipping are available to the contiguous United States only, please call the office to get rates and place orders.
Sorry, we do not ship to Canada or Internationally at this time. For Canadian customers, please contact Kane Veterinary Supply for information on Canadian Dealers.
PO Box 480
2428 Stuarts Draft Hwy.
Stuarts Draft, VA 24477
Store Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Phone – 540-337-5450
Email – email@example.com